RENAL SUPPORT NETWORK
The Renal Support Network (RSN) is a nonprofit, patient-focused, patient-run organization that provides non-medical services to those affected by chronic kidney disease (CKD). RSN strives to help patients develop their personal coping skills, special talents, and employability by educating and empowering them and their family members to take control of the course and management of the disease. RSN plays a vital role in providing lawmakers and policymakers with the patient's perspective on the needs and capabilities of people with CKD.
RSN values people with kidney disease and helps them become self-sufficient through education, advocacy, and hope for a better tomorrow.
We let them know that they are not alone in their struggle against CKD. We will continually expand our ability to:
- Help patients find resources to understand and manage their disease
- Produce materials and activities that make their lives more enjoyable
- Offer education on life enhancement and illness-related issues to patients and their families
- Showcase the talent and untapped potential of people with CKD
- Teach patients how to advocate for themselves with legislative partnering
We aspire to be recognized as the premier patient-driven organization in the kidney community.
RSN serves the kidney community by instilling health, happiness, and hope through education, advocacy, and awareness...one person at a time.